Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:38:45 +0100

The first two get the colour right I think (the ones posted yesterday
didn't, at least on my screen the blues looked so artificial - like
jello is you see what I mean)

I love the smile in #3 - colours are K so no complaint ;-)

And I love the light in the last one even though it looks cold light,
perhaps it was after all ...

Some great stuff, but this we all know.

Thanks for posting
Philippe

Le 14 d?c. 10 ? 16:29, Tina Manley a ?crit :