Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions :-) PLEASE.....
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:07:12 -0800

OK Ted.  Call off the dogs.  I actually got my first ever submissions in.  I
was trembling as I pressed the Send button.  Trembling with fear of my
first, trembling with the thought of you unleashing all sorts of bodily harm
and mental anguish if I did not.  Trembling because maybe you might not know
I sent mine in and forget to call off the hit men.  So, I will live in fear
until I hear that you know my first ever submissions are OK.

Aram, in fear in Yakima

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions :-) PLEASE.....)