Subject: [Leica] "Digital Holga" for your granny/grandchild
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:37:36 -0500

It's very slow. There can be as much as a four second shutter lag if you're
using the flash. I've done okay with mine but it always ends up losing out
to the iPhone in terms of both quality and convenience (the large file size
is an up-sample). It's also relatively easy to forget that you left the lens
in macro mode (it's got two settings, mountain and flower).

i'll post some photos later this afternoon if anybody's interested in the
quality.