Subject: [Leica] Belfast Christmas market
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:14:26 -0500

The improved X1 will be the X.1

I'm looking at Santa's face and imagining the range of emotions which passed
through it during the four seconds it took to take the picture.
1. He is SMILING at his reindeer and hears a click.
2. whips around a slight BEFUDDLEMENT.
3. AMAZEMENT as he see's somebody taking a picture of him over his left
shoulder with a red dot on the camera.
4. REALLY ANNOYED HE GOT OUT OF BED THAT MORNING... the guy did not check
with his agent first before having the audacity to shoot his profile. Seems
to be the final moment.

Soon we will be all shooting animated Gif's. Just like in Hogwarts.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb