Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:32:23 -0500

The ZM 21mm f4.5 C Biogon
We must let Biogons be Biogons.
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=1736&P=Zeiss-ZM-21mm-f4.5-C-Bi
ogon
Or
http://tinyurl.com/2u96q7b

What are those funny L shaped things with the lines though them?!?!?
Does that mean they want money?

As far as between the Elmarit-M 2.8/21 ASPH and Biogon 2.8/21mm and C-Biogon
4.5/21mm goes; Erwin says (out of context)....
" The Biogon 4.5/21 should be pronounced the winner in this contest. This
lens exhibits excellent behavior at all apertures and field positions."
But has the unfair advantage of being a  stop and a half slower than the
others.
It's blazingly slow! Made to the Rabs order!
Read it and weep:
http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/camera/M8/M8/page23.html

Mark William Rabiner
Photography