Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: At the Halfway Point...63 so far
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:07:27 -0800

MASTER BOOK MAKER Jim Shulman offered:

> And many of them are first-time posts to the LUG yearbook!
> It's so easy to participate:
>
> http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html
>
>> Why wait until it's too late?  A few folks did contact me after Dec 31
>> last
> year.too late!  Now is the time.  Beat the holiday rush!
> > Yearbook essays by myself, Tom Abrahamsson and our Saloon Keeper, Brian
> Reid.<<<<<
=============
Good morning everyone and to those of you on the other side of the planet...
"Good evening!" :-)

First let me thank the new people who've submitted, nice to see this
happening. I'm sure there are many more first timers out there ? So how
about it folks, please get with the programme and join the others? Time is
running out. :-(

63 ENTRIES? Well my goodness that's hardly a spitball size in number, we can
use a bunch more. Like about 60 MORE!!  I still can't imagine why so many of
you hang back to the end or don't bother at all? This is such a wonderful
collaboration by good folks the world over, so why not join us and zip a
couple of photos to Jim today. Don't put it off until the last few days as
that's not fair to Jim, time wise for insertion to the book layout. AND IT
SURE AS HELL ISN'T EVEN REASONABLE TO SUBMIT ON THE 31st!

If you are one of the old timers and haven't got with it yet? "YOU SHOULD
ALL KNOW BETTER!" Certainly not to have me sharpening the whip points with
bent nails for your tongue lashing as we get REALLY REALLY CLOSE to the
final day. And let's not make that the 31st!

Yeah I know everybody has Christmas, the economy, jobs, family and other
world travesties on your mind, we all have. Get over it for about two, three
minutes and send the two you feel you'd like to smile back at you off the
book page!  63 have taken the few minutes to submit!!! So what's holding you
back?

Thanks to those who have and I know the rest of you will get it done today,
definitely by Sunday evening 19th Dec. Thanks!

cheers,
Dr. ted  (for now the quiet TERMINATOR!!!)  PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR THE
THUNDER ROLL! ;-)