Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Wales
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:48:13 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at gmail.com> wrote:

>Since Gee Bee is no longer posting his lovely pictures of the English
>countryside to the LUG, perhaps I can take up a little of the slack for
>those that need a UK image fix.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/View+from+our+window.jpg.html

>etc.
Thanks in advance for the travelog.  I'm such an Anglophile, that I know I'm
going to really enjoy these, especially after seeing that first shot.  Wow.

Someday, I've got to get scanning and put up my slides from my visit to
Scotland in 1984 and the Isle of Man in '93.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee