Subject: [Leica] The perfect Photographer
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:19:09 -0800

I beg to differ - lots of photograph with backs and back ends of people
work.

This, unfortunately, does not work for me. I wasn't going to say it since
there are so many cheers, but that's just IMHO.

Generally speaking, photos of senorita for senorita sake do not work for me
and I feel this is one of them.