Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:53:10 -0600

Lluis,

Just to be clear.
I have absolutely no objection
to the photograph, your posting of it, or the subject matter.

Like others it brought a smile to my face.
Which I believe was your intention (humor).

(and I certainly have no problem admitting to having a great appreciation
for what appears to be the subject of the photograph)

fine food
fine music
fine friends
and