Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Tokyo
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:09:33 -0500

> I was in Tokyo all of last week and now have a major editing job on my
> hands. Even though I had my laptop with me and did a lot of picture
> culling and processing in the hotel and during the long flight home, I now
> have 350 images that survived the cull and need to be edited down to a
> manageable gallery. A nice problem to have :-)
>
> Meanwhile, here is a selection of 34 pictures that are more suited to my
> PAW style than to a gallery:

Well its 10 years since we were in Tokyo or any part of Japan: I cannot
believe we have not been back. Your shots of Tokyo emphasize the
human/city interactions very well. Perhaps my impression was of even more
'crowds', but the speed of the city was there, the comic nature and the
love of the camera.

My favorite shot is the last one, number 33. That's how I felt after a day
in Tokyo as well ;-)

cheers

Alastair