Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 07:28:25 +0530

Luis,
This is no different from my distaste in photographing homeless and
impoverished dwellers on the pavements of India, which quite a few other
photographers in India do not share. Just continue doing what you think is
right. We have enough worries of our own without fretting about what others
might think....
Cheers
Jayanand