Subject: [Leica] For Ted :-) RESPONSE :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:10:30 -0800

Daniel Ridings offered:
Subject: [Leica] For Ted

> Went to buy some Christmas beers.
>
> Saw a bottle of Lagavulin.
>
> Thought of Ted.
>
> Bought it and a couple of Cokes to mix it with ...

Hi Daniel,
You devil you! ;-)
My instant re-action was not to cut my throat and fall over dead! :-)

But smile a smile, enjoy a laugh, shed a small tear that slowly decended my
cheek at the thought of such a desecration!... Yet feel good because I felt
someone cared enough to pull my leg in jest! And I enjoyed the moment
smilingly! Needed something like that these days! :-(

Then reached  for my bottle of Lagavulin as it proudly stood tall in the
rack. But shivering in fear at the thought of a relative bottle of such
wonderful taste may die a slow and agonizing death as it struggled to free
itself from the smoothering fizz of a sickly sweet gaseous liquid of the
nether world.  :-)

So I gave it a hug of comfort, replaced it gently to it's rightful location
as King of the single malt collection behind the bar. I swear it smiled
back, but I'm sure it sounded like tiny toes tapping on the shelf with joy
in anticipation of Christmas to come!:-)

Good day to all and enjoy your weekend before Christmas..

OH AND ONE LAST THING! HAVE YOU SUBMITTED YOUR TWO PHOTOS YET?  GOTTCHA! ;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] For Ted :-) RESPONSE :-))