Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:56:40 -0800

I know it's a chunk of change, but Leica is definitely serious with the S2.
The firmware 1.0.0.24 upgrades, listed below, are a real confidence building
indicator to me.
        ? Extending the memory card compatibility 64GB (UDMA6)
        ? Lossless DNG Compression
        ? Clipping Definition
        ? Improvement in histogram for automatic picture preview
        ? Extension of exposure time to 125s
        ? Shutter speed pre-selection in BULB mode
        ? Extension of setting options for AF/AE lock button
        ? Optimization of AF performance ? dynamic AF metering field width
          (Leicarumors.com)
S.d.