Subject: [Leica] QUERY: Extender X 2 for the R - Stewart and Doug
From: stewartk at mcn.org (Stewart Kinner)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:36:45 -0800

Than you very much for taking the time to answer. I thought not but I know
at times there have been undocumented accounts of things working in
combination so I thought I would take a chance

I'll keep my eyes open for the correct unit for my camera. I've been looking
for either the 90mm or the 28mm for it as well.

I'm contemplating a IIIc or IIIf or perhaps a II. I find that I prefer an RF
over an SLR for most of my work but the SL with the cron 50mm was such a
once in a lifetime deal I had to get it. A one owner camera that was used
for three rolls of film before the previous owner passed away. It had been
put away and stored until it was offered to me.

As I mentioned it's nice to meet you. I'm rather new to the group about 4 or
5 months old now and have been reading the posts as hey come my way. Have
not posted but just a couple of times, I'm rather new to the Leica world of
cameras but not to photography but I guess after a few more months under my
belt I will feel a bit more comfortable posting more regularly.

In any event, again, please accept my sincere thanks for your time spent
answering and pardon my enthusiasm.

With Best Regards,
Stewart