Subject: [Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:13:06 -0800 (PST)

One item of note. There is a Phase/Leaf dealer here in town. I told him I
was
hoping in a year that, because of the new products coming out from those two
companies I could perhaps trade in my used back for a newer (not new) one at
great discount.
His response was that the big change occurred this year in reducing the
price of
his backs from the intro of the S2; don't expect as significant a reduction
in
the near future. So it has had an impact and manufacturers of competing
products
will compete aggressively against it. If Leica doesn't have their pricing
flexibility, it could be a problem for them...
Just my $0.02...
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com