Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:42:14 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 12/19/10, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> I'm not tempted by the S2, but the
> Leica M is the perfect camera for someone
> with knee problems to take hiking!  I could never have
> made it to the bottom
> of the Grand Canyon and back up carrying anything other
> than the M9.  It's a
> great fern and peeling paint and landscape camera
> ;-)

If you could afford an S2 setup, you'd also be able to afford a flock of
sherpae to carry not just your cameras but also your person, your supplies,
and your mule up and down.  In relays.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?)