Subject: [Leica] Flames - Thanks, Philippe
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:23:57 -0600

Hi Sonny,

I haven't been there, but some family members, dismayed by their property
losses in Mississippi during the Civil War, went to Belize and lived there
for a number of years, before moving to Alabama.  A few are buried in
Belize.  And these were not native Southerners, but Connecticutt Yankees who
had moved South.

Enjoy your trip!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA