Subject: [Leica] Total lunar eclipse: Once in a lifetime
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:06:54 -0800

It must depend on how you count Solstice. For me, the Sun stands still for 3
days :-)

Since we have a tradition of singing up the Sun during Solstice Morn, I am
pretty sure that just a few years ago, we sang up the Sun, slept for 8-9
hours :-) then got up and went to the Bayland again to see the full moon. Or
may be it's almost full?

In any case, it wasn't 2000 years ago :-)