Subject: [Leica] NEW UP LOADS.
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:04:44 +0100

What a lovely pictures Ted, mon ami!

When a look at the sport images at ISO 640, and they look perfect to
me. The two pictures of Kyle are both absolutely lovely. Martha and
Romm is a very modern composition on my point of view and you managed
the colors and light, Paddler is wonderful as well as the girl and cat
at the window, nice smooth light.

Lovely work, I hope more there are comming!, thanks for sharing!

cheers
Lluis

El 19/12/2010, a las 22:36, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: