Subject: [Leica] It's beginning to look a lot like..
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:01:23 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 12/19/10, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> Nice car.  I have been using the
> GF-1 also with the EVF and 20 1.7.

I've noticed.  There's some very nice stuff in the gallery with your name on
it.

> Even the 14-45 is pretty good so long as used within its
> limitations.

To an extent it's the limitations that bother me.  For me it's a little slow
for a body with unexceptional low-light performance.

I am looking at the 14, though... and I wouldn't mind having the 25/1.4.

But until the budget improves, the 20 is a happy medium.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] It's beginning to look a lot like..)