Subject: [Leica] Raining
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:37:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi Lluis,

Sometimes you need colour to convey your vision, here it woks fine for me.
I like the little phuzzilogix kid a lot.

Perhaps colours means something when one lives 50% of the time in a greyish
environment, which is exactly my case.
Viewers living in sunnier areas will suppress colours at their whim becasue
they're sure to find more whenever they want.
The scarcity of the means in one's environment may affect the way we
photograph, be it people, architectural sights, etc.

Take good care of yourself and don't get your camera wet.

Amiti?s du matin
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 22/12/2010