Subject: [Leica] IMG: Storm Sweep
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:15:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dennis.
It was my 4th exposure. The skies kept blowing out and I had no?graduated ND
filters at hand. This shot, that worked, kept the highlights of the sunny
clouds
inside the histogram and shadows fell off. Lightroom was able to pull the
shadows back into view which is pretty amazing. Of course this is just the
opposite?of what you'd expect from BW film (expose for the shadows and damn
the
highlights). And?the increadible dynamic range you can capture vs
film?(without
doing tricks such?as pre-exposure).

So it was at the?exposure written; just the difference in information
available
between digital and analogue...
Best,
Bob