Subject: [Leica] Raining
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:52:04 +0100

Hola Ted, mon ami

You are absolutely right on yout comments, I had the camera on my
hands and saw the boy running in front of me, no time to prepare the
camera, I'm not sure if I'm estimated focus and and f stop, I think
so, on these cases I prefer try to shot, if the picture is acceptable
"tnat mieux" (much better), and this was the case. I have no
experience with autofocus cameras, when I was an R shooter I was using
the mode "A", but one day I've realized that I had better pictures in
manual mode, after this day I'm used to use manual mode, even in our
times!.

Thank you for your comments and I'm glad you liked the lady with the
red umbrella.

cheers
Lluis

El 22/12/2010, a las 6:49, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>