Subject: [Leica] Blimey!
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 00:21:48 -0800

The cards I currently use most of the time are the 16Gb Transcend
Class 10 cards, which are about that speed. Yes, it makes a
difference; in the M9 I get about 1 extra shot in a burst when I
shoot quickly than if I use a Sandisk Ultra 2Gb, and it clears the
buffer more quickly as well, but it's not a hug difference. The 5DII
is a lot better with fast cards; I use some 32Gb Transcend fast cards
in it and it makes a more significant difference.