Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cedar Waxwing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:54:34 -0800

Dennis offered:
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Cedar Waxwing

> Yet another fantastic photo of a bird!! There is absolutely no doubt in my
> mind that you are the best in the world. Leica should be ashamed for
> abandoning the R series.

Dennis you might as well save your breathe about LEICA in recognizing true
God Given talent such as Doug has! Sure there are other good shooters
about... But there is only one Doug Herr who always stands so much higher
the others will never touch him and his talent! He is truly a gifted
photographer!

 Quite simply if LEICA really had two pennies worth of brains they'd have
had Doug on contract years ago and going after the nature folks if they
didn't go after anyone else and they'd totally corner the market on SLR
camers for wild life.

Hi Doug,
Absolutely beautiful once again.

cheers,