Subject: [Leica] Financial people in LUG
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:06:12 +0100

So? I work for the EU, but are guilty of working for both the telecoms
sector (both before and after the dot com bubble bursting) and finance in
previous lives. The reality is that Leica photography is a pastime that is
not cheap, so it should not surprise anyone that on a list like this, people
with decent incomes are over-represented. So we have doctors, dentists,
finance people, etc. But also students, starving freelancers, hippie
farmers, CA govt employees, and so on. This variety is one of the charming
features of this list.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain