Subject: [Leica] Xmas Blizzard
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:58:33 -0500

I am sure by this time that everyone is sated with snow scenes. So here are
mine.

We hurried home from a delightful holiday feast at my daughter's home in
Connecticut because the weather forecasts predicted ill tidings for the U.S.
East Coast. In this case they were right. Blizzard snow driven by hurricane
force winds.

We reached the house in good weather and snuggled down to a long winter's
sleep while visions of sugarplums danced in our heads. This is what we saw
in the morning on the sheltered side of the house:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Front+steps.JPG.html

This was the view out my wife's studio window. The stained glass is for
comic relief:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Picture+window.JPG.html

If you have a good imagination you can see a polar bear cub sleeping on the
right side of the snow covered azalea bush:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Bush+with+bear+cub.JPG.html

Finally here is a view of our front lawn:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Front+lawn.JPG.html

Now I've got to clear our 300 yard long driveway. Thank God for our good
Canadian snow blower. They sure know how to build them.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Xmas Blizzard)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Xmas Blizzard)