Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: meanderings during a lonely Christmas
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:38:44 +0000

Ten years! Congratulations.  Whilst I started in 2003, 2010 is my fourth
consecutive full year.
As far as this set is concerned, the demolition is my favourite.  The
wide angle really accentuates the sky.  I think this one would look good
in B&W, with some PP to make the sky nice and dramatic, almost menacing.

The empty shop struck a chord.  There are loads of empty units in the
town centre here and still they want to build more!

I saw in another post that you were off to Puerto Rico - presumably to
spend the rest of the holiday with family.  I hope the current weather
problems in the US don't cause you any problems.

All the best

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts