Subject: [Leica] Leica Users Group Yearbook 1969 NOW FIRST PRINT!
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:16:49 -0600 (CST)

On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:16 AM, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
wrote:

> white light is still on and there sits a 100 sheet box of paper with no
> lid on
======================================================================================================================================================================================================
I, of course, have also done this, but it reminds me of another situation
(funny now).  Our former film darkroom only had a small dot-shaped red light
that indicated it was being used.  Once, when I was processing direct
positive film in one gallon glass tanks, a custodian opened the door.  When
I cried out, instead of closing the door swiftly, he stood there in the
opening, saying over and over, " I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." until I
yelled, " Just CLOSE the DOOR!"  ;~)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee