Subject: [Leica] R.I.P. Kodachrome
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:54:28 -0500

About my first job was working for a guy who shot all the Jantzens swimwear
catalogs in Portland Oregon. A master photographer. Shot with Leica R4's or
3's. He felt the only reason to own a 35mm camera was to shoot Kodachrome.
I learned a lot from him.
But I did shoot a variety of films with 35mm cameras in the following years,
the 80's and 90's.
And I did shoot a lot of Ektachrome replaced by Fujichrome.
But I did shoot Kodachrome into the late 90's. 2 day service at Camera World
I'd walk my film in.
I shot a lot of color neg film.

http://www.jantzenswim.com/

Mark William Rabiner