Subject: [Leica] Golden Temple Again
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:01:13 +0530

Tina, Ric, Mark, George, Ted, Alan, Quan

Thanks to all for looking.

The idea is to balance the devotee with the temple in the composition - but
yes, in general, I prefer shooting human beings in the context of well known
places. You can use Google and see a million photographs of the Golden
Temple, it is almost as famous and photographed as the Taj Mahal!

Quan, you can see my photographs at the Taj Mahal for what I try to
accomplish in the context of scenes which have been photographed a million
times before, in every conceivable angle and light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/taj/

Cheers
Jayanand