Subject: [Leica] Testing the patience (and chemical supplies) of Dwayne's...
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:16:17 -0500

I too sent my last Kodachrome (3 rolls KPR and 3 rolls S8 movie film)
overnight to arrive on the 30th.I spoke to a rep at Dwayne's around
noon on the 30th and she said they stopped scanning the packages due
to the sheer volume. It sounded like they were going to be on the
lenient side regarding the deadline to get film in by the 30th. Now
whether they run out of chemistry even if it was in on time is a scary
thought...

Let's hope for the best,

Michael