Subject: [Leica] The LUG 2010 Yearbook is Here!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 12:38:37 -0800

115 good souls! Thank you all for making the cut. :-)

I realize without question, that when I come at you all with both guns
blasting screaming my head off,  "I ANNOY  ANY NUMBER OF YOU."  Quite
frankly it shouldn't be necessary to yell, as it isn't quite gentlemanly!
However I know most of you, oh there's a couple of folks with a different
opinion about caterwauling... my response?

"GET OVER IT! BECAUSE I WILL YELL AND SCREAM AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME
NECESSARY TO MAKE OUR LUG YEAR BOOK HAPPEN!" Without Jim Shulman knocking
his brains and fingertips off at seconds before midnight Dec. 31 -- 2011!!

And  my YELLING? Sorry that isn't something I will consider apologizing for
simply because it's one of the few times one can scream their head off for
the good of the crew, book and everyone on the LUG...... without getting
punched out! Well at least you can't at this point in the science world....
"do it through the screen!"  Someday?  Maybe?

But by then like a good Drill Sergeant I  will have you all well trained and
screaming and yelling wont be required. :-)

Thank you most sincerely to all who submitted. So now start preparing for
Dec. 1 -- 2011  submission! ;-)
kindest regards,

Dr. "quietly resting for 11 months" TERMINATOR ted. :-)

Have a great one everybody! :-)