Subject: [Leica] Using ICC profiles with Epson printers
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:45:29 +1000

What OS Howard?
I don't speak Mac. I think copy to Mac OS 9.x: Systems Folder/ColorSync
Profiles  Mac OS/X: User Library/ColorSync/Profiles

The install routine for your printer should have put the generic ones in
place. Try restart.
Windows 7 and I think earlier

With specialty profiles from Epson or who ever, save a copy first. Right
click to install or manually copy to

Windows/system32/spool/drivers/color. That might vary a bit depending on
which Windows. Also that being a system folder you may not see it by default
if you browse to it.  You need to set preference to show all hidden files.
Do a search for *.icc.

But Right click>install should work.

Restart Ps and you should see the new options in the printing dialogues.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

NO ARCHIVE