Subject: [Leica] Plethora of pictures NOW EDIT RULES! restriction
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:04:12 -0800

philippe.amard offered:

Agreed,

EXCEPT if they show beloved ones - even a blurred, fuzzy, yecchy pix
of someone you love(d) is an everlating treasure to be kept for your
heirs to decide if ...<<<<<<

Of course mon ami,
But then loved ones are never non-keepers! ;-)
We keep them all.... because they're GOOD -- BAD AND NOT SO BAD!! :-)

cheers,
ted

Le 2 janv. 11 ? 19:15, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :