Subject: [Leica] Casual
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 21:49:21 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your kind comments!, I think that this one
could be for the 2011 but it was shot the 31th December.... One day I
should ask our good friend Jim what's happen with the pictures we have
shot "in between"...

On the other hand, as you say we have still 363 days!

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/01/2011, a las 21:44, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: