Subject: [Leica] New and Old Year photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 00:45:56 -0500

If I was looking at you this week your face would for sure be blurry; Jet
lag or not.
Morningside Heights is tops.
I will be going back to the Greek Symposium restaurant on 113th for my
birthday later this month. Followed by desert at the Hungarian Pastry Shop
down the street at 111th after a few quick snaps of  the Cathedral Church of
Saint John the Divine across  that street. This  time full frame.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb