Subject: [Leica] M9 - problem with image transfer
From: sndycrtr at gmail.com (sandy carter)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:30:59 -0800

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long time since I've participated on the LUG, and first let me
wish all of you a happy 2001!

For me, I am the new proud owner of a beautiful, black M9 and I'm loving it!
Then.....

This morning I plugged the USB cord into camera and computer to transfer
images. I have the newest versions of both Lightroom and Aperture and tried
both programs. No images showed to transfer. The images appear on the camera
when I preview them, but they don't show up in either of the programs for me
to transfer. I transfered one batch last week when I got the camera and
first used it and I used the same card. So, I took out another card and took
a couple of snaps and I was able to view them in both programs and transfer
them.

Any thoughts or suggestions as to what happened or how I might capture those
images on the first card?????

thanks!

sandy

www.sandycarterphotography.com