Subject: [Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:53:46 -0600

On Jan 4, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Really whose making and selling recently made black and white photography?
> On the LUG we have Craig Semetko.
> But I believe Crag is the exception not the rule.

The majority of portrait prints that I've sold over the past year
have been black and white prints.

The majority of portraits that I've sold for web use
have been color files.

The majority of commercial commissions that I've sold over the past year
have been color for web and/or print purposes.

The "fine art" prints that I've sold over the past year
have all been monotone or split tone prints.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com