Subject: [Leica] What REAL MEN drink!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:35:36 -0500

2011-01-05-15:22:00 Harrison McClary:
> Pretty common stuff here in Tennessee. But you really need to be
> sure those who made it used a proper still, I've heard of some who use
> car radiators in place of copper cooling coils.  Car radiator cooled
> shine is deadly stuff.

Just out of curiosity - do you know why?  Left-over ethylene glycol?
Lead from solder joints?  Wrong fraction collected from the distillate
because of poor temperature control?  Something else?

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] What REAL MEN drink!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What REAL MEN drink!)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] What REAL MEN drink!)