Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Ross Lens Project
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:59:25 -0600

Hi Piers,

I bought the Pentax bellows for $27USD, so it was a better solution for me.
I also had an old Hannimex lens that provided an M42 flange for the project.

Thanks for the kind words.  Yes, I have read the Wikipedia article on the
Ross company.  It had a lot of ties to other optics providers of its times,
and, apparently produced some very fine products.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA