Subject: [Leica] Side Glance
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 01:19:37 +0100

Thank you very much Ric, Quantran, Jim Nichols, Jayanand, Alan, Ted,
Mark Pope, Tina

I really appreciated your comments and made me very happy, IMO the
Jim's argument is what I think, the dames look at the child with a
tender look..."Remembering younger days", it could be probably a
better tittle, or as Jayanand say "The mothering incstint",.

Alan, I think he was with a celular phone, but I don't know if a real
one or a toy.

Ted, Thank you for your kind comment too, fortunately this time I had
a more apropiate lens, it would be better a 28mm but as you say, on
these cases you don't have the time to decide what Zone to use., it is
a moment of life that sometimes we have the luck to catch it, I think
that the three words of Tina define the certain emotion shooting this
"I love it".

  Cheers + saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 06/01/2011, a las 3:35, Ric Carter escribi?: