Subject: [Leica] Wow, check out the goodies at Simon's Cameras. Especially if you need an ELCAN 50mm f2.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:19:13 -0500

Thanks Chris

I think that my interests are fairly narrow and specific.

Mostly has to have "Leitz or Leica" engraved on it, although in the last
24 hours, I've blown quite a bit on items engraved with "Nippon Kogaku".

:-)

All good clean fun.

Otherwise, my money would just go into food and clothes, and really, how
much fun is that?

:-)

Vick

Message from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Wow, check out the goodies at Simon's Cameras. Especially if you need an ELCAN 50mm f2.)