Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC Black Orchid
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:09:44 -0600

Wednesday Kathy and I were lunching in a delightful riverside restaurant
called the Black Orchid, on the Boom River just outside of Belize City with
some friends, and they told us that the restaurant gets the name from the
actual rare flower.  I had never seen one, so the owner took me to where
they were growing.

I didn't see them at first, because the blooms are so tiny, maybe a quarter
inch across.  I thought I'd share with you this Friday.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=627

Today we are in Cozumel, the weather is sunny and in the low 80's I think,
with a nice breeze this morning.  Don't send hate email, becasue I'm not
going to open email again for a few days.  ;-)

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana