Subject: [Leica] "Jenny"
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:04:15 -0500

All of our windows have mullions - those wooden dividers that make it look
like lots of small panes.  I thought those would keep the birds from flying
into them, but I guess the light and refelections confused this one.  We
have far too many windows - eight in the kitchen alone - to put stickers on
all of them!  Hopefully, the birds will learn.  Our ducks and guineas love
their reflections in the windows and spend hours talking to them.

Tina