Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces....asleep
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:09:30 -0800

Steve,
I would say there's a  bunch of old lads on list who will appreciate this
photograph far more than the young  lads. :-) Not only for it's photography
warmth, but letting oneself drift away in comfort an who cares as a nap is
so wonderful! :-)

We know just how nice it feels to let the world slide quietly into the
pleasant nap when the eyelids become as  heavy as a ton of bricks! :-)

Add this one to collection for sure, as it's a wonderful reminder too so
many people of how great if feels to just let go.

cheers,
ted