Subject: [Leica] new member
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:12:52 -0800

Paolo Burlando offered:

> Dear LUG members,
>
> I am new of the list, just subscribed. I have been reading your posts for
> quite some time in the past. Actually, I also participated to the FOM2
> project a few years ago (with two images selected for the book!). I
> decided finally to knock at the door of this community, with the hope of
> sharing some virtual time and, why not, eventually meeting you
> somewhere/sometime.<<<<<<

Welcome Paolo,
To our merry band of ladies and gentlemen Leica photographers.  We are here
24 hour a day so you come along when you have time to show and tell us about
your passions for photography and show us your photographs.

We assume you'll wish like all of us, we like comments about our pictures.
GOOD, BAD OR UGLY! In this we all continue to learn  about the magic of
picture taking and the never ending information offered by brilliant
participants with over a half century of amateur and professional
experience.

Never take comments  about you pictures personally simply because we don't
do that. Beside's you do not learn anything about becoming a better
photographer. Our comments are       "ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH PERIOD!" In some
cases you might feel unhappy about a comment .... trust me we have all  been
there and done it. But if you read carefully and don't allow your "hurt
feelings over ride common sense of learning?" You will become a better
photographer.

Looking forward to your posts whenever you have time.. cheers,
Dr. ted :-)