Subject: [Leica] IMG: Construction Workers - Afghanistan
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:39:22 +0430

WR - that could happen, but there are a number of checks required, and
they don't get into the camp without a good pat down every day.   This
portion of the camp is an ANA (Afghan National Army) facility, it is
very difficult to get into the US military section.  I am the only
westerner working with them.

You're welcome to ask any questions

Hugh

On 9-Jan-11, at 3:17 PM, W. R. Smith wrote:

>  think I'd be worried which one of them was a suicide bomber or
> packin' an AK-47 under his garb.

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan