Subject: [Leica] Anyone using the R9 and DMR in cold weather?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:29:37 -0500

Thanks

I was out for 45 minutes the first time, and probably and  hour the
second time.

It did perform better the second time (fewer black frames) but the
mirror & exposure cycle was still a bit intermittent.

Vick

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] Anyone using the R9 and DMR in cold weather?)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Anyone using the R9 and DMR in cold weather?)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Anyone using the R9 and DMR in cold weather?)