Subject: [Leica] Drive-by photos
From: pitbmail-lug at yahoo.com (robert)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:11:45 -0800 (PST)

Occasionaly as I drive around I see interesting things that i'd like to take
a picture of, but it's just not practical (or safe) to put the M6 to my face
to snap it.? So I thought it would be fun to click photos with the iPhone
when the car is stopped.? I don't really have to look?where?I'm aiming it,
just point and press.? ?I'll put up no more than 12 and will take down
photos as new ones rotate to take their place.
?
Looking closer at the shot below, I see someone maybe setting exposure
against the gray of the roadway.?Its like something I would do. ?I didn't
notice this as I drove by. :)
?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/robert+a/drive+by/IMG_1154.jpg.html
?